Sales Manager- Travel Industry
Travel Management Company with strong corporate resources
High flexibility work environment
About Our Client
My client is a Hong Kong based Travel agent with a focus on customer service and technology for Corporate, Leisure and MICE Travel.
Being a member of GlobalStar Travel Management enables them to negotiate the best possible airline and hotel rates for our patrons.
Their service including Corporate Travel, Leisure Travel, Meetings & Incentives, Limousine Services.
- Develop and implement strategies for promoting MICE business to both existing and potential clients in order to exceed its sales and revenue targets
- Lead and drive in the preparation of sales proposal as well as in business bidding management of the team
- Collect and analyze customer needs so as to develop sales proposal which cater for their needs
- Monitor the daily operations for projects and events
- Ensure clients' expectation are consistently met with high services quality
- Supervise subordinates and provide guidance and training on regular basis
- Collaborate with internal departments in providing quality products and services with competitive prices to customers effectively
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in managing events, conference, meeting or incentive tour in tourism industry.
- At least 3 years in supervisory level.
- Experience in corporate sales, tendering and bidding would be an advantage
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills plus good leadership and people management skills
- Aggressive, self-motivated, result-oriented and be able to work under pressure
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
- Top agent in the market
- High flexibility work environment