Sales Manager-Travel industry
Owned by the world's largest travel leisure company
Flexible work environment
About Our Client
My client is a Europe base Cruise Line Company owned by the world's largest travel leisure company. They have around 15 fleets and provide cruise holidays in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Caribbean, the Indian Ocean, the Middle East, South East Asia and South America.
- Key Account management
- Work with senior management to plan& implement go-to-market sales strategy.
- Analysing market trend, market intelligence and competitor's information with the aim to identify trends that effect current and future growth of sales and profitability.
- Cross department communication, plan, design and present product updates in regular basis.
- Project basis coordination: presentation, event trade fair& all sales activities
- Organize and manage sales kit, materials, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum five years solid working experience, preferably in tourism, hospitality industry.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Strong communication and presentation skill.
- University degree or above.
What's on Offer
This position is a unique opportunity for someone who is a self-starter, has an entrepreneurial spirit and has the desire to take on an exciting role in a fast growing global leisure business.