Sales Manager - Tools & Construction Machinery
100+ years of operation history in APAC and service in more than 100 countries -
One of the biggest manufacturer of Tools and Machinery products -
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading multinational company that has more than 100 years of operation history in APAC, their scope of activities is wide and diversified - from engineering, tools, construction machineries and elevators & lifts etc.
The Sales Manager of Taiwan Branchwill in charge of New Business Development, providing great leadership and direction to Sales performance and customer satisfaction. The position holder is responsible for:
- Keeping up to date with the market and latest technology and translate this into feasible solutions to the company for competitive advantage and continuing success.
- Driving and ensuring quality, product and people safety, sustainability, corporate governance & compliance.
- Ensuring that the project portfolio is fit for purpose, maintains a good quality of income, is well positioned for growth. This will require recommendation where opportunities exist to carry out improvements, sales or acquisitions.
- Formulation and delivery of the annual Business Plan with year-on year profits. Setting, monitoring and controlling budgets. Closely monitoring of the cash flow position to meet current and future commitments.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Sales Manager shall:
- Hold a degree in preferably in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Have selling experience in Tools, Machinery, Automation, Power system or Lifts, preferably in both Sales and field.
- Be proficient in English and Mandarin preferred, both written and spoken mode.
- Have been in leadership role for 5+ year is plus.
- Have rich experience in engaging and developing talents, resolving team dynamics and building high-performing teams.
- Be strategic, open-minded, fast-paced and positive for changes and innovation.
What's on Offer
Direct reporting line to the GM of Taiwan. Working with a mature and experienced team, challenging role yet rewarding with promising career progression to be the successor of Director level role.