Sales Manager (Power Mosfet)
Expertise in all areas of power semiconductor technology and business operation
Committed to excellence in design, manufacturing, customer service
About Our Client
Our client is headquartered in California is an innovative and dynamic company that provides expertise in all areas of the semiconductor technology business. They differentiate from other companies by offering IC semiconductor process technology, product design, and advanced packaging know-how to develop high performance power management solutions. Their target of portfolio includes but not limited to portable computer, flat panel TV, LED lighting, telecommunication equipment, industrial motor control etc.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for key account growth strategy, company product promotion and company goal achievement.
- Coordinated FAE resource to design-in and win in customers projects.
- Customer engagement an good relationship establishment.
- Coordinate with distribution channel and resources to support key customers.
- Product management (MOSFET, TVS, IGBT¡K)
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years in sales experience in semiconductor field.
- BS/BE degree in Electrical engineering & micro-electronics.
- 3-5 years of product engineering or customer service experience in semiconductor industry.
- Fluent in English and Reading; writing and oral.
What's on Offer
Our client is an innovative and dynamic company that considers its employees to be its most important asset. They have created a culture that fosters creativity and originality to achieve extraordinary results from dedicated employees. Our client instills a positive work culture with its core values of passion, ownership, discipline, teamwork, mutual respect, and ethical business conduct while offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits.