Sales Manager (Particle Analysis)
World's leading companies and manufacturers for particle counting instruments
40+ years to measure and monitor contamination levels.
About Our Client
Our client has been in the industry for over 40 plus years in developing new technologies to advance cleanroom monitoring industry. They specialize in viable and nonviable particle counters that measure and monitor contamination level in clean and controlled environments.
- Develop Life Science Business in Taiwan and execute Life Science business initiatives for Key Accounts in Taiwan.
- Build multi-layer customer relationship by leveraging company resources to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Follow all opportunities from Customer CAPEX and OPEX. Educate customers on new products and product enhancements. Effectively communicate and negotiate sales contracts with customers.
- Co-work with life sciences segment sales leader and life science marketing manager to prepare key account plan with clear sales projection and growth initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or above degree, a candidate with pharma background is a priority.
- At least 5 years proven experience as sales, consumable sales experience or instruments sales experience in Pharmaceutical industry are highly appreciated.
- Familiar with pharmaceutical process and international & national regulations.
- Excellent communication skills to deal with scientific discussion with customers.
- Good English communications in both oral and written.
What's on Offer
Our client offer a competitive salary and benefit programs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability programs.