Sales Manager - OTC
Strong product portfolio in the pipeline
Clear company vision
Our client is a global healthcare company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and technologies for nutrition. They are now looking for a Sales Manager to oversee their trade pharmacy channels in Taiwan.
- Develop, facilitate and review the development and implementation of individual area sales plans and objectives in trade pharmacy Channel.
- Understand and interpret reports and information to identify areas of opportunity or concern and to in line with business strategies.
- Monitor and review sales activities, performance in regulatory operations report to identify and resolve business issues.
- Manage trade pharmacy Channel customers and well cooperation with Trade Marketing in implementing marketing plans, programs and strategies.
- Regularly observe and coach trade pharmacy team sales reps in the field and provide feedback to them on daily work, recognizing good performance and identifying poor performance.
- Assist in creating sales reps development plans and facilitate the implementation to identify areas of strength and weakness with conduct performance appraisals and provide feedback.
- Regularly coach sales reps in managing Wholesaler's daily operation to meet channel objectives.
- Bachelor or above, major in medical science related field is a plus
- 7+ years of pharmaceutical sales experience and minimum 3 years in Sales Management, preferably in Pharmaceutical MNCs.
- Former experience & background in Adult Nutrition, Infant & OTC pharmacy field is highly recommended.
- Former experience in trade pharmacy channels is highly recommended.
- Proven track records of successful leadership, management and coaching of team, and in having developed talent and managed low performers.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of sales/ marketing aspects, financial process, brand and market dynamics.
- Good communication and presentation in both English and Mandarin
- Energetic, organized and business-driven approach is highly recommended
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Dynamic and energetic working environment