- Inclusive work culture!
- Great career opportunity!
About Our Client
With more than 100 years of history, my client is NYSE listed material supplier aiming to provide total solutions to the society!
- Process orders, manage each customer status and resolve any customers' issues.
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume and potential sales and sales related statistics.
- Analyze sales statistics for managers' policy formulation.
- Maintain knowledge of products, customer programs, goals and competitors. Competitors analysis and marketing survey.
- Provide customer with price quotes, configuration advice and lead times.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities and sales channels.
- Work closely with R&D group to identify new products and assist with new product launches.
- Business terms negotiation and contract preparation and reviewing.
- Plan and implement sales strategies to align with company's business objective.
- Business development and customer relationship maintain.
- Maintain and establish customer relationship to ensure quality service is delivered.
- Build up good relationship with customers and meet customers' satisfaction.
- Maintain existing customers to get continuous business growth and develop new customers business opportunity.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company relationship with them.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- To spot technology trends of the interconnect industry and foster company's capability to ride on these trends for capturing new markets and new business.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above; engineering major is a plus.
- 7-year or above Semiconductor industry working experience; sales and/or marketing experience is a plus.
- Excellent English communication, writing & reading capabilities.
- Familiar with the Asia Pacific sales channel.
- Global experiences is a plus
What's on Offer
- inclusive workplace
- great career development