Sales Manager (metalworking)
Sales manager of global leading company in industrial process fluids products
MNC with high growth market share and lots of R&D input
Our client is the global leader in manufacturing high-performance industrial process fluids. The products and services are applied in industries covering from steel, aluminium, automotive, aerospace, to metalworking with strong operations presence in 25+ countries worldwide.
As a sale manager you will report to Senior Commercial Manager.
- Key responsibilities will be to lead the country team to achieve market growth through managing all aspects of metalworking products and services into targeted market segments.
- Develop strategic plans and execute crucial business programs to meet profit and sales targets in compliance with laws and regulation.
- Analyse market and competitors and identify new opportunities in the targeted market segments and adapt appropriate approach to create and fulfil demand.
- Work closely with customer service team to ensure importation processes, warehouse and logistics operations run are optimized and efficiently.
- Lead and coach technical engineers to develop new equipment, solve clients' problems and increase clients' satisfaction.
- Responsible for customer's collection, credit limit, inventory forecast and assist in clearing slow moving stocks
- Bachelor or above graduate with Chemistry, Engineering.
- Sales or business related fields (metalworking preferred) with at least 8 years of product chemistry experience 5+ years of experience
- Managing a successful sales team in related market.
- Strong skills in planning & organizing, presentation with focusing on customers.
- Communicate in both English and Mandarin fluently.
- Result oriented, innovative thinking with growth mindset
This position offers you an exciting opportunity to lead country team to drive company growth. Besides the attractive package and compensation, you will also get the chance to develop your potential.