Sales Manager (Machine Tool Manufacturing)
Staying 60+ years as machine tool manufacturing leader
Awarded with ISO-9001 Quality Assurance System certificate
About Our Client
Our client is founded in 1954, they have been acknowledged worldwide with over 60 years of competency for superior precision, remarkable rigidity and extraordinary reliability for specialising in machine tools. Our client has established a robust foundation in the field of machinery and offers total solutions to maximise product value.
You will be responsible for:
- The relationship and business development will be focusing on expanding channels, driving sales, identifying opportunities, and growing market share and brand awareness.
- Drive Sales Excellence: define and control new business sales and service KPIs (aligned with divisional / company guidelines).
- Develop and deliver annual growth plan, strategies and key initiatives.
- Manage existing accounts and develop new business potential into new market segment.
- Promote various business projects.
- Manage customer relationships and collect market trend intelligence.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- 4-5 years Machine Tool Manufacturing sales experience with proven demonstrable track record.
- Mechanical engineering, international trade related background is preferred.
- Hunter mindset: with successes in developing and maintaining key customer relationships.
- Relevant work experience in the mechanical industry is beneficial.
- Detail oriented with experience in foreign business development.
- Responsive, fast learning, enthusiasm for work, positive attitude, high achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
- Being able to make a difference to the team and local presence.
- Experience a growing global company that's committed to its customers and communities it serves.