Sales Manager (Laboratory Instruments)
Leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets
20+ years of history and serving customers in more than 100 countries
About Our Client
Our client has 20 years of experience as a leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical market. They provide laboratories with instruments, services, applications and expertise to food, environment, pharmaceutical, research, chemical and energy industry.
- Promotes and sells products and/or solutions to current or new customers/partners and informs customers of new product introductions.
- Creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans.
- Responsible for developing customers and maintaining their satisfaction. Maintains positive on going long-term relationships with key customers.
- Proactively acts to understand customer needs and identify solutions to non-standard tasks/queries; actively creates business opportunities.
- Determines and develops approaches to direct or channel sales assignments to achieve quota/ strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors or master's degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- 5 to 8+ years relevant experience in instrumentation.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and preferably with sales experience in Clinical Research, Pharmaceutical, Biopharma, Academia etc. industries.
What's on Offer
A culture of continuous development that encourages our employees to stay up-to-date on current research and technology, and enhance their current skills to meet future needs.