- Join the largest provider of ion implantation foundry service in the world.
- Leverage your semiconductor process sales experience to achieve better career.
About Our Client
Our client is the leading provider of ion implantation outsourcing to semiconductor and other high technology companies. Their primary service and operations locations are in San Jose, California, USA and Wilmington, Massachusetts, USA. They have diverse applications for every need. They play a significant role in supporting leading semiconductor and technology companies with cost effective, unique technical solutions.
The majority of their customers do not own implanters and rely upon us exclusively. Additionally, they keep capacity available for urgent spikes in demand and offer same day turnaround. They process tens of thousands of wafers per week (including high volume GaAs and compound substrates) and add tools and capacity as required to support our customer's changing needs.
- Sales and account management responsibilities for all of the Asia region (primarily Taiwan, China, Japan & Korea but other locations as required).
- Drive sales & revenue to meet the budget and/or forecast for the region.
- Be the primary point-of-contact for customers in Asia.
- Work with technical personnel to determine best solutions for customers.
- Attend customer meetings, give presentations and maintain regular customer contact.
- In conjunction with finance team, ensure customers comply with terms and conditions including payment collection.
- Protect company's intellectual property.
The Successful Applicant
- A BA/BS degree in a technical discipline or business required. Equivalent years of direct experience is also acceptable.
- Excellent communication abilities. Must be fluent in English and Mandarin, written and verbal.
- Prior sales experience with 10+ years of direct sales, sales management and/or business development experience.
- Experience in customer facing situations, including presentations and corrective action resolution.
- Knowledge in the area of semiconductor processes is important. Ion implant experience will be a plus.
- Experience with using CRM's
- A mix of computer skills needed including Microsoft Office suite with a solid understanding of Excel, Powerpoint, and Project.
- Ability to travel within the Asia Pacific region as well as occasional trips to the United States or other global regions as required. Expect 30~40% travel.
What's on Offer
- 18 days annual day off when joining at first year
- Significant role in the leading provider of ion implantation in the world.