Sales Manager - Infection Control and Life Science
Use your distributor management and product experience
Solid product training and development
About Our Client
Our client is a global medical technology company with headquarter based in Europe. Our client is dedicated and passionate about helping customers save lives and ensure excellent care. They provide innovations for operating rooms, intensive-care units, sterilization departments and for life science companies and institutions. Product portfolio combines well-known product brands. Our client provide career opportunities that both inspire and challenge.
* Qualifies the lead and inquiry for green-field and replacement projects for the aforementioned customer
segments in the business areas.
* Strong focus on business development in low-temperature sterilizer, automatic endoscope re-processor,
and consumables products.
* Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling prices by keeping current with sales objectives
established by direct supervisor.
* Completes sales operational requirement by scheduling and assigning colleagues; follow up on work
* Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competitions, significance and scale of
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Responsible for the development and management of distributors network.
* Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending internal and external workshops and/or
training; establishing personal network; participating in professional societies.
The Successful Applicant
* BA in Biology, Medical Sciences or Engineering.
* Minimum 5 years related experience in MNC healthcare or life science industries.
* Previous background and experience in international healthcare or life science company.
* Strong knowledge and experience in infection control and/or contamination prevention.
* Successful interactions with chief nurse in Central Sterile Supply Department and/or Theatres Supply
* Fluent in English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
- Solid product training and development
- Bring your distributor management and product experience to grow with this expanding company
- Attractive package