Sales Manager - (Gas Analysis Instruments)
Global leader in vacuum instrumentation technology
Swiss based multinational company providing gas analysis instruments
About Our Client
Our Swiss client was formed in 2000 and well known as a leader in intelligent instrumentation. Our client delivers the highest quality products for monitoring, analysis, control, and leak detection in the semiconductor, vacuum coatings, air conditioning / refrigeration, and industrial markets. Their headquarter is based in Switzerland and holds world class manufacturing facilities in Europe, the United States and China.
- Set up key account strategies.
- Collect market feedback and competitors related information.
- Follow up order process and product acceptance test process and payment collection.
- Collaborate with service/application team to maximize sales revenue and enhance customer satisfaction level.
- Participate general sales promotion activities.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 plus years of sales related working experience in semiconductor or TFT-LCD manufacturing industry.
- Preferably with knowledge about vacuum coating process and equipment.
- Good English writing/listening/speaking capability. (prefer TOEIC score over 800).
- Independent and self-management working attitude, good in communication and interpersonal skill.
- Be willing to take challenging goals.
What's on Offer
Our client offers opportunities for personal and professional growth, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits for our diverse, global workforce. They welcome talented individuals who are ready to meet aggressive goals in a high- technology company constantly developing new products to continue our market leadership.