Sales Manager - Flooring (Japanese ability is must)
One of the biggest Flooring Company worldwide
European company with almost 6000 employees globally
About Our Client
Best known to the general public because of its Flooring - Quick-Step & Pergo department and employs almost 6000 people at over 20 production sites worldwide. In addition to laminate flooring, the company also manufactures engineered parquet flooring, LIVYN, laminated board, MDF, HDF & chipboard, click furniture, roof systems and insulation board.
- Gathering market and customer information
- Responsible for the overall sales and marketing operations in Taiwan and Japan for Quick-Step & Pergo; Quick-step products distribution via the local distribution company
- Sales and distribution via "project channel" of the whole range of Pergo products
- Prepare annual sales plans & targets based on defined KPI's
- Ensure a systematic follow-up, analysis of the sales results, planning and delivery of the Quick-step products portfolio in the distribution network, meaning: o Control of the dealer's network (proper POS, marketing and sales campaigns)
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications
The Successful Applicant
- Good knowledge of English is a must.
- Must be able to speak & read Japanese.
- Extensive sales experience (3 - 5 years) in the building materials industry, B2B sales, premium products.
- Strong experience with "project channel" - sales (designers, developers and architects) and managing distribution sales via dealer network.
- Independent and self-motivating with a lot of drive and dynamism. Service oriented and supportive to your customers
- Advanced computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Will to travel frequently
What's on Offer
A strong growth company that is internationally active and financially sound. It is carried by a team of colleagues who feel professionalism and entrepreneurship are paramount. In exchange of your expertise, creativity and enthusiasm, they offers an attractive salary complemented by fringe benefits, career opportunities, challenges abroad and a wide range of training courses.