Sales Manager - (fasteners field)
Specializing in all types of standard fasteners and customized OEM/ODM component
Approved for ISO 9001 and EN 14566:2008+A1:2009 accreditation
About Our Client
Our client is more than 30 years old and offers standard fasteners and customized OEM/ODM industrial components. They are well known and carries a superior reputation in the fastener field to provide total solutions to their customers in the field of automotive, electronics, construction etc. Our client has proven themselves with track records by bridging the gap between engineering and the final products.
- Generate and describe creative, results-focused marketing concepts to a diverse client base (automotive, industrial, construction, electronics...).
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
The Successful Applicant
- College degree or above, better in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in fasteners field or industrial manufacturing.
- Experienced in business and market development in automotive, electronics, and industrial sector.
- Fluent English ability and second language is preferred (Spanish).
- Frequent travel required.
What's on Offer
- Exporting Sales Experience (International exposure).
- Attractive pay and benefits.