- Enhance simulation, improve engineering, and optimize design within the product.
- Enables companies across a wide range of industries to compete more efficiently.
About Our Client
Our Client delivers broader access to an extended range of software solutions, using your existing their Units at no additional cost. Third-party software companies include technologies ranging from computational fluid dynamics and fatigue, to manufacturing process simulation and human modeling, with applications specific to industry-verticals including marine, motorcycles, aerospace, chemicals, and architecture.
- Serve as the point of contact for sales of Altair's EDA software tools and existing accounts.
- Work/Build relationship with Hardware Original Equipment Manufacturers and Position our Solutions to prospective customers.
- Work with ISV's and Cloud Service providers in the HPC and Semiconductor Market.
- He/ She should work very closely with Global Marketing team, Technical Support teams and Product Development teams and must act as a catalyst for customer satisfaction.
- Able to deliver Technical presentations, develop action plans, lead generation to account closure activities.
- Drive and coordinate technical members to support customer's queries.
- Able to manage the complete sales process by active support for customers in product evaluation, solution proposal making and closing the deal.
- Able to create a detailed road map for the product sales innovations, marketing support plan creation, and developing long term business opportunities.
- Working with internal and partner business units to create, draft the business proposals to get the business from the customers.
- Able to lead the marketing, Branding and sales related campaigns from the company and share the relevant reports with the management on time and as-and-when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Should have proven experience and solid market knowledge about EDA [Electronic Design Automation] and/or HPC industry.
- Solid experience in sales and marketing, Pre-Sale technical discussions.
- Knowledge of the complete sales process and truly a work class communicator.
- Bachelor or Master degree holder in Electronics Engineering with 7 to 10 years' experience in technical selling of EDA and HPC software tools.
- The person should have highest level of relationship building thoughts and implement the same with both active and prospective customers.
- The person should be targeted oriented and should have demonstrated ability to achieve sales targets.
What's on Offer
Support our clients in making the great even greater and Innovating to succeed tomorrow
- Annual bonus based on performance.
- Better vacation policy.
- Abroad and domestic Company outing.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Annual health check.
- Group Insurance and Company dinner