- Drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Harness the power of company's diverse global network and learning program.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global technology company that connects software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, they push the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels.
- Sales strategy Creates, plans and implements sales strategy, and strategic sales and business development initiatives, in alignment with global sales strategy.
- Achieves sales targets in respect of both budgets and sales efficiency.
- Establishes sales targets and ensures sales achievement through regular oversight and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed.
- Identifies opportunities at existing and potential new customers within defined geographical area, and determines plans for acquisition and allocates resources.
- Coordinates the flow of information for sales activities and transactions, including leads, billings, orders, contracts, etc. and evaluates data to ensure achievement of goals. Monitors and provides reports to the Marketing and Sales organization on market intelligence.
- Supports the development of strong relationships with key customers. Builds and maintains strong relationships with key decision makers. Ensures efficient marketing communications.
- Volume, profit and cost Ensures achievement of sales volume and product mix targets by setting appropriate price and margin for sales. Participates on negotiations of key contracts. Manages ongoing costs.
- Monitors client financial status and reports any changes regarding risk to relevant internal partner teams. Identifies and manages potential risks relating to contract agreements across customers/channels.
- Sales process Takes ownership of the sales processes, and all relevant training and development plans, actions and programs.
- Ensures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Coaches, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies. Drives and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or above, major in chemical or electrical engineering or IT background is a plus.
- Automation or electrical sales experience in industries is a plus.
- Able to integrate different products into one solution to customer.
- Significant sales drive, focus energy to achieve and close profitable deals.
- Ability to push himself/herself to develop in line with the changes in the organization.
- Excellent skills in Customer relations: Show a mature selling behavior and actively drives discussions and negotiations to the benefit of the business with customers.
- Good knowledge in contract and risk management.
What's on Offer
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution - creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join them and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day.