Sales Manager - Digital Advertising
An exciting chance to perform leadership by building a strong Sales team
Competitive Compensation& benefit
About Our Client
Our client is an Asia-based leading online advertising company. They provide digital advertising technologies for advertisers and publishers to succeed in digital media space with simple and effortless approach. Their product highlights more engagement with targeted customer and focuses on the genuine interaction with customers to create satisfactory advertising experience.
- Be the key contact person to the client and perform the lead role as the client's extended marketing arm/partner to deliver effective results for the brand.
- Plans and shapes the future of the sales direction and shares a clear vision of where the business is going.
- Pursues debates and actions that are right for the agency and client; challenges the status quo for each brief to deliver effective results.
- Managing, nurturing and developing the team and to give constructive and regular feedback to facilitate career growth.
- Manages the financial health of the account and leads projects with financial targets in mind.
- Works on new business as and when required and pro-actively identifies opportunities for incremental revenue across multiple touch-points.
- Value-adding to the business by inspiring client confidence and building enduring client relationships.
Lead and manage a group of Account Managers and Client Servicing executives to ensure high performance delivery and meet client's needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience, ideally with digital advertising agencies.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal disciplines and business groups, including account management, creative and ad operations teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound thinker with solid strategic skills someone with the ability to decipher end market intelligence, numbers etc.
- A person who looks beyond just the project management side of things and is able to develop and drive the business and take it further. The person must be apt enough to identify areas of opportunities to drive organic growth for the company.
- Process oriented, meticulous with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills - written and spoken, English.
- A clear eye for details.
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity to be the change-maker of digital advertising industry.
- Global scope and promising future career progression