Sales Manager (CNC Machine Parts)
Professional CNC Machinery company in Taiwan
High volume Precision Machined Parts and Satisfying Service
About Our Client
Established in 1983, our client is a professional machining company in Taiwan with over 30 years' experience in machining expertise. They are reputable for providing high volume precision machined parts, turned parts, precision components and satisfying machining service to our worldwide customers and partners.
- Focus on expanding channels, driving sales, identifying opportunities, and growing market share and brand awareness.
- Identify and develop local CNC Control Opportunities with new clients to expand the market.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
- Manage customer relationships and collect market trend intelligence.
- Follow up with leads and opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong background in CNC market.
- Min of 3-5 years of experience in a similar technical/commercial sales role.
- A degree or diploma in Engineering or a related field is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the local CNC or Industrial Automation market.
- Personality traits: Energetic, credible, agile, self-motivated and a team player.
- Bring disciplined, innovative and creative approach and thoughts into business, also has commercial awareness and basic understanding of commercial math, including analysing numbers and making strategie's budget.
- Tolerance of frequent travelling plan.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
- Excellent employee/performance bonus.
- Great career progression.