Sales Manager (Chemical for Cosmetic)
World leading Chemical manufacturer & trading
Provides specialized portfolio of chemical selections
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest chemical material provider, always investing and innovating to guarantee the origin and quality of their products. They are one of the global leader with Chemical business, and is appreciated by extensive range of brand-name products and manufacture users.
- Provide leadership and direction to the segments through aligned objectives and motivate the team for successful execution of strategies and plans.
- Keep abreast of the company¡¦s world wide strategy, initiatives and programs across all functions and communicate to the relevant team to assure clear understanding and alignment.
- Champion the company¡¦s transformation through positive behavior, role modeling, coaching
- Partner internal stakeholders including Marketing Group to drive marketing, active project pipeline and innovation in alignment and collaboration with relevant company's application development team
- Partner with Head of Portfolio Management and respective team to develop optimum product basket.
- Drive business development in target market segments by building and deepening expertise of focus markets.
- Develop and motivate sales team to meet and exceed sales objectives and goals.
- Lead segment sales & marketing to develop and execute operationally to drive continuous profitable growth. This includes building knowledge within markets, staying attuned to industry trends, building market intelligence on competitors and leading customer plans which will expand opportunities to establish the right product portfolios with key customers and markets
- Meet and exceed sales growth, gross margin, pipeline and other business goals. Manage sales forecasting.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor¡'s degree in Chemical, Science, Business or related qualification. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 8 years in the Chemical industry selling to Cosmetic OEMs.
- Related industry with at least 5 years or more experience in management roles.
- Strong communicator in both written and spoken English.
- Solid leader with proven track record in managing dynamic teams to deliver stretched goals. Able to motivate and align direction, set priorities and objectives to drive results.
- Strong ability to establish mid to long term plans and work with customers to translate their strategies and pain points to create and execute tactical and actionable plans.
- Solid financial acumen with strong analytical ability.
- Customer focused with solid interpersonal skills and good networking ability to build relationship with customers.
What's on Offer
Great responsibilities accompanied with competitive salary. Direct communication to company leader within a flexible and autonomous working environment with great challenges. You will be able to participate in a strong and mature team across the Taiwan market, giving you the chance to develop rich connection in varies of industries and markets.