Sales Manager - Central Area
Uptrend industry with strong potential growth
Chance to lead the field sales team
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known FMCG company in the world. They are working towards a sustainable future and committed to quality and food safety. They are now looking for a Sales Manager base in Taichung to drive the sales in Central and south area in Taiwan.
- Work with other junior executives to achieve the sales target and related KPIs of covered stores in the assigned territory.
- Train/coach /manage and guide the other junior executives when needed
- Responsible for developing new accounts, maintaining a strong relationship with existing customers
- Keep an eye on competition and report qualitative feedback from the field
- Well-developed business analysis skills including opportunity and risk assessment
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationship with existing and prospective customers in the assigned territory.
- Making in-person visits and trainings/presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Assisting and participating in marketing events of new customer recruitment and consumer education activities such as seminars, trade shows, and compound samplings, etc….
- Providing consultative selling by developing clear and effective written proposals/business plans for existing and prospective customers to reach win-win situation and sustainable growth for our business.
- Analysing the territory`s potential and developing prospective customers to meet the target of store coverage rate, distribution rate and active store rate.
The Successful Applicant
- College and above education
- At least six years relevant working experience in FMCG industry
- Food science, Nutrition and Business education background is a preferable.
- Experience in leading Field sales team is a plus
- Self-starter, highly committed, initiative, team player, and ability to work under pressure.
- Business-minded and result-driven with a customer focus
- Experience of managing and developing a team is a plus
- Excellent negotiation, communication and coordination skills.
- Good market development and customer service experience.
- Good command of English is a plus
- Good use of MS office software.
- Like dogs and cats.
- Willing to work and base in Taichung
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Dynamic and great company culture