Sales Manager - Automotive Parts
Over 100 years old multinational corporation founded in Germany
20,000 employees worldwide
About Our Client
Over 100 years old multinational corporation founded in Germany with 20,000 employees worldwide, specializes in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial and Electrical Machinery & Automotive Industry.
- Implement sales and service strategy as well as products needed for the Taiwan Mobility business (in alignment with the relevant functions).
- Assure proper customer support.
- Responsible to achieve the Taiwan Mobility division targets -regional targets set by regional Vice President Mobility.
- Take Taiwan business lead and drive sales (for new built and service products).
- Provide market and strategic inputs.
- Implement sales and business strategy / planning (aligned with Market Intelligence and Regional Vice President).
- Input for local market analysis and competitor analysis.
- Drive Sales Excellence: define and control new business sales and service KPIs (aligned with divisional / company guidelines) - common across region.
- Secure existing customers and acquisition of new customers.
- Provide inputs for Sales Excellence; implement Sales Excellence approach.
- Coordinate and ensure of commercial and technical risk management.
- Drive new applications (mainly existing products in new applications).
The Successful Applicant
- Graduated Engineering background with 5+ years' Sales experience in the preferably in industry as like automobile, commercial vehicle.., ideally in an international organisation
- Experienced as a sales manager with a small team in the preferably in industry as like automobile, commercial vehicle.
- Good English ability
- Sales/Business effectiveness : understands business goals and objectives and implements an Sales(Order intake) growth plan to deliver results.
- Ability to make decisions, sense of urgency : sets priorities and reacts immediately when confronted with a problem.
- Communicating with transparency: delivers clear messages, listen to others, ensures the right approach depending on the different stakeholders such as customers, team members, colleagues, superiors.
- Planning and Organisation skills. Develops Sales(Order intake)plans.
- Winning & influencing: changes the opinion of others such as customers, colleagues, subordinates. Approach discussions/negotiations with the objective of achieving a win-win outcome. Ability to communicate to different levels.
- Proactive and Good team player
What's on Offer
- Excellent Career progression
- Direct communication with Regional Line Manager
- Great Sales Incentive