Sales Manager (Automotive Parts Manufacturer)
Found in 1950, became TOP 100 Global OEM Parts Supplies
Worldwide leading supplier of parts and accessories in automotive industry
About Our Client
Our client is established in 1950, headquarter in Seoul, offers quality products as an automotive parts manufacturer. Since 2015, our client is ranked as the sixth largest automotive supplier. They continue to improve through research and development of high tech products for passenger cars and overcoming challenges with shared value.
You will be responsible for:
- Establish and maintain database of market and competitor activity.
- Monitor and advise dealers on policies and procedure in parts sales, parts inventory control and daily operations.
- Manage key performance indicators in accordance with business needs.
- Develop a business plan to measure and track new activities and opportunities.
- Negotiate and close deals (at supplier but also at customer level).
- Participate in defining short/medium/long term market and product strategies.
- Manage customer relationships and collect market trend intelligence.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 years of experience in the automotive industry, accessory business and distribution of parts.
- Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- Self motivated and project oriented way of working.
- Excellent coaching skills; ability to observe, evaluate, and give meaningful feedback.
- Solid presentation towards development of networks in the automotive industry.
- Willingness to travel up to 60% of the time.
- Fluency in both English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
To become part of a company of highly motivated experts to jointly achieve our ambitious development goals as well as training that is customized to your needs.