Sales Manager (automotic building)
It's a leading role in automotic building industry.
Coaching and developing the sales team to achieve target.
Our client provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernisation, which add value to the life cycle of any building. Through more effective People Flow, we make people's journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings.
- Drives proactive engagement and solution selling with different customer segments showing value over the lifecycle.
- Ensures development of customer relationships, profitability, customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Approves and follows up customer plans for strategic and core.
- Identifies and builds relationships to key decision makers, potential new targets and influencers.
- Promotes and demonstrates the value of company's digital offering Plan sales, manage pricing and offering.
- Responsible for Regional and Individual Sales Plans (ISPs) for your team.
- Participates in market and customer analysis to ensure quality of sales planning.
- Participates in pricing and offering management in order to drive market pricing and profitability.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for cross-selling of all solutions.
- Accountable for leading the Sell process including CRM data quality of contacts, customers, influencers, opportunity management, and won and lost reporting.
- Sets sales targets according to market potential and FL unit guidelines.
- Leads the sales team (Salespersons, Sales Specialists) to be proactive with customers, to use solution selling methodology and to communicate the value to customers' own performance .
- Ability to give direction and focus on the right customers through proper customer analysis.
- You have to ensures the correct value propositions by your team and motivates individual to high performance.
- Good at Customer relationship management and identifying opportunities for cross-selling of all solutions.
- Accountable for developing company's position and customer base in the market.
- Ability to gather relevant information about competitors and market from the field.
- Can coaches the team members to achieve better results through sharing of best practices .
competitive salary and potential promotion