Sales Manager (Auto Parts Provider)
More than 28 years of experience as leading auto spare parts provider
Set up own manufacturering line regionally
About Our Client
Our client is a leading auto provider with more than 28 years of experience in this field. Headquartered in Taiwan, they have very good connections with manufacturers in Taiwan and China. In order to provide improved support with better price, more reliable and good performance products, our client has set up their own manufacturer in China in 2001.
You will be responsible for:
- The relationship and business development will be focusing on expanding channels, driving sales, identifying opportunities, and growing market share and brand awareness.
- Drive Sales Excellence: define and control new business sales and service KPIs (aligned with divisional / company guidelines).
- Develop and deliver annual growth plan, strategies and key initiatives in Industrial Automation.
- Manage existing accounts and develop new business potential into new market segment.
- Promote various business projects.
- Manage customer relationships and collect market trend intelligence.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years automotive machinery components sales experience in Taiwan with proven demonstrable track record.
- Mechanical engineering or Electronic engineering is preferred.
- Hunter mindset : with successes in developing and maintaining key customer relationships.
- Ability to build relationships with peers, cross-functional counterparts, and upper management.
- High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
Our client is in pursuit of high quality branding, paying attention to foster the team and enterprise culture. The enterprise grows up together with employee, customers and suppliers. "They will not be satisfied, until you are satisfied".