Strong brand awareness in Taiwan
World leader innovative casual brand
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most unique footwear brand, appreciated worldwide by all aged consumers. The company's goal is to pursuit new material technologies in order to support comfort in three key segments of the local and global communities: families, animals and the environment.
- Develop and drive sales of the products in channel accounts (owned-retail, whole seller, EC), through strategic business partnerships, in order to increase in the assigned channels and achieve annual sales targets.
- Work independently with external agencies/vendors & internal business counterparts.
- Develop short & long-term customer plans in line with the overall region sales policy by implementing the brand's commercial strategy.
- Manage P&L and oversee the operations of all retail stores to maintain healthy inventory levels and operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (brand, media, digital social, trade marketing) to ensure sales & marketing activities are delivered smoothly.
- Supervise the product team to ensure that market needs are met, manage pricing and to conduct regular market analysis.
- Manage trade spend budget for assigned accounts and ensure utilization of the budgets strictly in line with the brand's guidelines
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years solid retail operation experience in retail industry, preferably with Casual Lifestyle / Sports Apparel / Footwear.
- Familiar with retail operation, wholesale management and EC channels
- Experienced in negotiating with Department stores in Taiwan
- Strong capabilities to collaborate and influence internal cross-functions and external partners to overcome obstacles
- Good selling skills include communication, negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated team player with multi-levels within an organization.
- Effective people management skills: motivation, development and performance management.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
What's on Offer
- Competitive package with fringe benefits
- Strong ownership of the business