High-end wine and liquor supplier
Dominant local retail markets
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest local wine and liquor supplier with the world's most representative wine brands. Their products are diverse and cover most wine regions, and they're always investing and innovating to guarantee the purity, origin and quality of their products. Now they are looking for a Sales Head to oversee the whole sales operations.
- Supervise and develop sales of the products in different channels (retail, General Trade, KA), through strategic business partnerships, in order to increase in the assigned channels and achieve annual sales targets.
- Provide the President with any information requested for business plan preparation and strategic decisions, which includes weekly coordination and report, on work in progress, sales strategy, and key customers activities.
- Fulfil the targets in terms of volumes and profitability based on the brand's sales concepts and on the understanding of the market.
- Propose adapted sales plans to achieve the targets in terms of Turnover and Profitability.
- Define and implement the commercial policy in line with the company's strategy.
- Develop brand activation strategy and annual plan to drive brand development and business goals to broaden the service distribution channels.
- Conduct market / competitive research to understand market trend as well as to increase business opportunities.
- Need to enhance key customer relationships, company branding and provide support and ongoing education.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of solid sales experience in FMCG industry, liquor and tobacco industry is a plus.
- Proven experienced with demonstrable track record in dealing with importers/distributors, Retailers, Wholesalers and other stakeholders.
- Solid distributor and people management experience.
- Capable of easily switching between detail reviews and strategic thinking.
- Personality traits: Energetic, credible, agile, self-motivated and a team player.
- Entrepreneur spirit with high flexibility
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit
- Strong ownership for the business