- Working in the biggest international high-tech coating company.
- Leading a significant and decision maker role in sales team.
About Our Client
Our Client has a long and distinguished history. They've constantly delivered technical and product innovation. For example, in the 19th century we pioneered industrial-scale chemical manufacture. More recently they've led the way with high-tech coatings and artificial fibers.
- Works closely with marketing to analyze present and future market trends and customer feedback for market segmentation and planning to aim for further market penetration.
- Develops and executes sales strategies in the marketplace securing achievement of expected bottom line result in the allocated region.
- Identifies significant business opportunities, pinpoints existing and/or potential problem areas and assists field force where appropriate.
- Provides feedback to understand how customers are utilizing our products and how well those products align versus competitive products.
- Input to price setting, carries out negotiations with the regional market. Monitors and feeds back competitive pricing to marketing, has responsibility for implementation.
- Feeds demand forecast to operations for tactical use and marketing for strategic (product planning) use.
- Develops, executes and monitors key performance indicators for regional sales team.
- Regularly calls on major direct and indirect customers to maintain close contact with the market.
- Supports Regional Key Account Management with Key Account Management initiatives, roll out process in the market and when dealing with major accounts
- Delivers input to the back-office (including, marketing,operations and finance) in order to achieve consistency and professionalism in approach to the marketplace.
- Systematically up-dates the customers' databases with valid, accurate and complete customer-related information.
- Promotes maintaining good relationships with major industry stakeholders.
- In coordination with Regional Marketing steers the adaptation and implementation of SMU and Regional solutions within the area of services.
- Acts as an ambassador and encouraging talent processes and engagement.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years + experience in industrial coating, B2B sales role.
- chemical or material engineering background is preferred.
- Ability to take brand promotional plans and deploys into accounts within the country/sub region.
- Be familiar with all the applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct and HSE standards and acting in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Can accept travels frequently respective to spend a certain part of his/her time by visiting major customers and stakeholders in the market.
- experienced in creating an open environment in the team where all people can perform at their best and stimulates the development of others and ensures an engaged team.
- Ability to strengthens the talent pipeline by developing talent and regularly assesses and discusses talent and internal movement.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary increase and leading role in one of the biggest coating company.