Sales GM - Global Freight Forwarding Company
Full ownership of commercial strategy
Long-term career progression
Our client is a European company with more than 40 years history. They provide freight forwarding (both ocean and air), warehouse and supply chain services to enterprise clients, generating annual revenue of more than 4 billion USD per annum.
- Responsible for business development in sales offices and key accounts within the country.
- Ensure that sales business procedures, plans and programs are understood and to achieve revenue and profit goals.
- Oversee and manage the professional development and productivity of department staff members to ensure proper goals, training, professional development and project management requirements are met.
- Collaborate with management to develop continuous improvement methodology in key areas of service and growth, use key performance indicators to drive and quantify cost optimization while maintaining customer quality and service.
- 10+ years in freight forwarding industry preferably with speciality in Air.
- Managerial experience of team size over 5+ people.
- Strong in communication with regional stakeholders.
- Strong bonding with local clients and available to bring business to join.
- Excellent in both written and spoken English.
The position offers candidate an high paced environment to show his/her outstanding Sales skill and upgrade management scope in logistics industry.
Candidates looking for a long-term career development and build up a milestone in his/her career should not miss this unparalleled opportunity.