- Great career development!
- Inclusive work culture!
About Our Client
As a NYSE listed agricultural chemical and seed company, my client provides farmers around the world with the most complete portfolios!
- Provide subject matter expertise in Go To market models, Sales/Management Competency Development, Sales Sizing/Optimization, Segmentation, Territory Alignment, Targeting, Quota Setting, Sales Incentive Plans, FLM (First Line Manger) Dashboard, FLM expertise and other Field force effectiveness topics.
- Should be to promote guiding principles, best practices, and tools (developed by the CE or by affiliates) to accelerate the improvement process and avoid repetition of similar mistakes.
- Diagnose and draw conclusions of the relevant information about sales, including but not limited to, sales organization, processes, performance, productivity, in-field days, sales plan, target setting, training, KPI, measurement and incentives
- Benchmark GC sales force effectiveness matrix with the relevant industries Identifying and Benchmarking in the development of SCE guiding principles and approach with industry trends (across verticals)
- Would demonstrate understanding of local market and business reality and adaptability to the local sales force maturity level, know-how and available resources.
- To overall monitor and evaluate sales force productivity and improve sales force effectiveness through SCE optimization, and resources reallocation
- To facilitate Taiwan annual business planning - execution -Review cycle, organize monthly/quarterly & semi-annual and ad-hoc business review of all sales channels with Sales Manager Taiwan and related LT members as required
- Regularly provide productivity analysis summary report to Sales Manager Taiwan and other LTs, provide constructive suggestion in terms of how to improve sales efficiency
- Design and implement sales force effectiveness program for all channels, based on channel characteristics
- Conduct channel visits in the field and conduct SCE Review Meetings, identifying the strengths, the areas for improvement and the priorities (in line with the local market reality and available resources)
- Develop appropriate support (external or internal) to the local Sales and Marketing in order for them to have the right skills to implement the improvement plan
- Proactively identify opportunities for SCE improvement
- Collaborate closely with the Mainland China CE team members and with other strategic/support corporate functions (FIN, HR, IT, BI …)
- Provide insights on performance management and improve sales motivation
- Monitors performance of commercial process and coaches staff
- Provide input in the development of sales force KPIs and incentive schemes in collaboration with sales & commercial heads and HR
- Provide insights on RTM optimization
The Successful Applicant
University graduate with qualification in Finance, Marketing, Business, or similar fields - MBA preferred
At least 10+ years' experience in Sales, Sales Excellence, Commercial operation, and/or Strategy, e related roles - with particular emphasis on sales strategy development and SCE background
- Strategic Agility - Broad knowledge & learning agility to develop clear perspectives on the business opportunities and challenges; Articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihood; Analytical Skill - Excellent ability to review and use data to develop insights and support decisions
- Customer Focus: Strong customer focus with the ability to adapt to internal client needs and expectations
- Innovative - Think out of box with ability to turn new ideas into tangible solutions; effectively challenge the status quo and bring different perspectives to the commercial team
- Dealing with Ambiguity - Effectively cope with changes; Make decision and act without complete information; Comfortable with risk and uncertainty
- Strong business acumen
- Strategic and logical thinking
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English preferred
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity!
Inclusive working environment!