Sales Engineer - Solar Inverter
An international pioneering technology leader
World leader in offering the Electrification Products and Systems
About Our Client
A pioneering technology leader that works closely with utilities, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers to write the future of industrial digitalization and realize value. Offers the industry's most comprehensive portfolio of products, systems, solutions and services to optimize the performance, reliability and return on investment of any Solar Installation - from residential rooftops to commercial and industrial applications and utility-grade power plants.
1.Volume and Profit
Sells Solar Inverter products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
2. Customer Relations
Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote Customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
3. Sales Plans
Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
Creates added value for the customer and ABB and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
6. New Market Opportunities
Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
Manages administrative procedures in sales processes, and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
8. Offer Preparation
Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant education, e.g. degree or diploma in an electrical/ mechanical engineering field
- 5 years Solar Inverter local business development or Industrial Sales experience
- Good knowledge of customer products, applications and processes application particular for Solar EPCs fields
- Significant sales drive, focus energy to achieve and close profitable deals. Ability to push himself/herself to develop in line with the changes in the organization
- Excellent skills in Customer relations: Show a mature selling behavior and actively drives discussions and negotiations to the benefit of the business with customers
- Good knowledge in contract and risk management
What's on Offer
-International MNC culture
-Solid training programe
-Excellent career progression & Sales incentive