Sales Engineer (Pulp and Paper)
*90+ year of experience developing systems and process in P&P production
*World's leading supplier of innovative technologies and expertise in P&P
About Our Client
Our clients headquarter is based in Switzerland, provide world¡¦s leading suppliers of new technologies and expertise to pulp and paper industry for more than 90 years of experience. They specialize in creating tailor made applications such as rods and beds for film-metering size presses; high-performance ceramic and cermet coating blades; speciality doctor blades and pulp and paper process control sensors and laboratory instruments.
You will be responsible for:
- Manages sales in the territory to achieve plan, key account management, and new customer development to expand our business.
- Explores customers needs and pains, and then, deliver company solution aligning with them to improve their productivity.
- Create business strategy and implement it to grow the market.
- Communicate with company factories and members smoothly to inform the market situation and moving direction.
- Prepares sales operating expense budgets and manages sales operations to achieve booking goals within approved budget expenses.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree - technical degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Sales management experiences at least for 5 years.
- Knowledge and experience with Pulp and Paper industry with excellent sales negotiation skill.
- Significant experience in making technical presentations to scientific, technical and trade associations.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate.