Sales Engineer (Marine Service)
Leading global provider of specialized products and engineering solutions
More than 100 years in saving energy and protecting the environment
About Our Client
Our client with more than 100 years of experience in the industry focuses on saving energy, protecting the environment to create better everyday conditions for people. Their products are involved in treating water, reducing carbon emissions, minimizing water and energy consumption as well as the heating, cooling, separating and transporting of food.
- Actively manage and grow sales with customers (typical customers being shipowners, ship managers, shipyards etc.)
- Promote and sell a variety of company services/products (parts, servicing, repairs, upgrades, full replacement units etc. covering typically separators, purifiers, heat ex-changers etc.) to customers with existing vessels.
- Close cooperation with Marine Team colleagues and support where required.
- Responsible for maintaining any CRM or other databases or applications used to support the sales process.
- Compile periodic reports, maintain necessary documentation and ensure formal record keeping.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or Degree of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering.
- Marine background: graudated from Maritime University, machinery dept is a plus.
- On board or yard experience as Mechanical & Electrical engineer will be a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales of marine equipment or ship designing (machine room) or working on board vessels (machinery dept.)
- Good knowledge about marine business and ability to identify market potentials.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and oral).
What's on Offer
Make a difference to the world by becoming a part of the team that contribute to everything from reducing carbon dioxide emission, increasing the use of solar power and safely pumping up oil in sunken ships to improve everyday conditions for people.