Sales Engineer (Manufacturing Industry)
With over 70 years of excellence for manufacturing engineered solutions.
Global provider for specialty fastener and latch business.
About Our Client
Our client is a global scale player with 20 offices around the world and headquarter for APAC based in Hong Kong. Our client provides engineered access hardware solutions include key "touch points" such as locks, latches, captive fasteners, hinges, handles and other innovative products.
- Execute the account strategy to ensure profitable and sustainable growth with the key accounts.
- Timely submit an annual personal and business goal-setting package to sales management.
- Develop and implement action plans for key accounts in accordance with strategy laid out by the management team.
- Market intelligence: to collect and feedback all related industries, accounts and competitive activities and changes (including pricing).
The Successful Applicant
- Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ years working experience in similar role.
- Good English skill (CET 4 is required; CET 6 is preferred).
What's on Offer
- On-going career coaching & guidance.
- Competitive pay, bonus and incentives.