Sales Engineer (Electrical Connectors)
Global choice connectivity solution provider
50+ years 'experience of industrial electrical connector and components
About Our Client
Our client found in Europe is a global choice connectivity solution provider for industrial connectors, board level connectors and components. Founded more than 50 years ago, our client's established connector has become the standard of industrial connectivity worldwide.
- Sales activities of semiconductor and robotic businesses.
- Management and growth of the business within the defined territory with existing and new customers.
- Development of system solutions with customers, including all products and services, as well as the use of third party products.
- Demonstrates convincing technical and commercial arguments when negotiating contracts with the customer.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualification in electrical engineering, communications technology, mechatronics, or vocational training with additional qualifications (for ex, technician).
- Excellent machinery automatic control knowledge.
- Previous experience in solution selling, complex sales applications in similar industry.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
What's on Offer
Our client promote research, encourage your further training, and support you through flexible working time schemes.