Strong ownership of sales strategy
Market leader for the responsibe sector
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in designing bespoke marketing programs that deliver concrete and measurable increases in revenue and market share for the retailers with whom they work, by improving frequency and average transaction levels. They are now looking for an energetic and high calibers to be their Sales Director.
- Design program mechanics by collecting and analyzing internal and external data, structuring sales projections aiming to deliver the best result for clients and the company
- Adhere to company procedures in getting comments/approvals from brands, internal departments and overseas offices
- Assist in preparation for internal and external meetings, such as presentations and mock-up POS
- Design and analyze market research for better business planning
- Facilitate all regional communications within the team and with the group through the submission of requests for information
- Liaise with internal departments, overseas offices, clients and agencies to ensure smooth program launch
- Prepare and deliver marketing brief to clients and agencies Coordinate the development of and approvals for marketing and advertising materials
- Establish priorities for all sales activities and periodically report progress as per agreed timeline with Head of Country, Taiwan
- Perform sales pitches and program execution with strategic clients
- Data analysis and program mechanism design to meeting internal and external objectives
- Ability to deliver presentations to clients and response to clients enquiries in a professional manner
- Lead the marketing execution process to maximize the program result
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Business Studies, Marketing, Retail or related with minimum 10 years working experience in retail or consumer markets.
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing competencies across digital, PR, research, experiential, creative and social.
- Ability to sell the dream, close the deal and keep all stakeholders happy, hungry and wanting more.
- Strong communication, presentation and sales experience with proven track record of closing the sale, maintaining, developing and evolving client relationships and accounts.
- Experience in loyalty programs, marketing and strategy development will be of great benefit to successful candidates.
- Good language skill in English & Mandarin, verbal and written.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Chance to work in a dynamic working environment