Sales Director - OTC
Directly report to GM and lead a big sales team
Strong ownership of decision making
Our client is the leading MNC distributor with a focus on Asia. The Group has different Business Units and they are now looking for a Sales Director to drive the sales in Consumer Healthcare Business Unit in Taiwan.
- Lead and monitor progress of all channel sales team's sales activities and sales achievement versus target.
- Provide customized solutions for sales team to implement based on changing markets and trends.
- Develop and implement short- and long-term sales strategies and plans.
- Assign sales target & resource deployment by channel.
- Review sales reports and analysis. Lead monthly sales forecasts and monitor forecasts accuracy. Evaluate sales trends/forecasts and form meaningful conclusions to facilitate strategic decisions.
- Manage departmental operating budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure efficient usage of resources, where applicable.
- Lead or support channel NSM(s) for negotiation of key accounts/wholesalers/customers, if needed to negotiate pricing and contract terms to facilitate sales agreements and achieve targeted margins.
- Lead channel NSM(s) to manage complex key customer(s)' issues and recommend preventive actions to minimize future incidents.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to better understand client requirements, to leverage cross-product/industry business opportunities, and to achieve corporate objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years' experience in Sales field; at least 5 years in OTC, Consumer Health or Consumer Goods industry with pharmacy channel experience; experience in pharmacy, wholesaler management, and modern trade is required.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a managerial capacity; experience to lead a big sales team (>10) is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of the OTC and Consumer Healthcare industry/market/competitors/customers.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and a proven sales track record in OTC or Consumer Goods industries, and an existing network of contacts.
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Strong ownership of the decision making