Sales Director - Leading Travel Service Company
An exciting chance to own promising product portfolio
Full ownership of business strategy.
About Our Client
Our client is the multinational travel product provider. Their HQ lies in France with tour villages operating in over 25 countries and over 20,000 staffs. They focus on MICE and package tour to fulfil tourists worldwide.
- Build an annual Sales & Trade plan to grow Indirect Sales with ambitious development plan in line with the organisation's upscale strategy to deliver the budget.
- Monitor closely market & sales performances, and adjust the action plan accordingly (risk & opportunities).
- Drive commercial agreements in line with leveraging the business ambition and contractual relations with partners agencies & airlines.
- Invigorate the Transport offer strategy.
- In a multichannel strategy work in partnership with all other department Managers to ensure 360 approach and alignment on marketing & sales priorities / actions.
- Manage sales team and develop their competencies in line with HR processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 10 years in travel industry with minimum 5 years in managerial position.
- Proven track record in building partnership with TA/ OTA.
- Expertise in MICE and Corporate travel.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills plus good leadership and people management skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
What's on Offer
The role will offer a unparalleled opportunity to work in the leading travel company. You will be part of a prestigious company that are recognised as global leader within this sector. With promising and outstanding product portfolio it's a perfect opportunity for individuals who are eager to build up long-term career path within the company.