Sales Director - General Trade
Market leader of its category
Clear and sustainable company vision
Our client is a well-known multinational company which creates consumer product for both industry and consumers worldwide. The company has activities in more than 80 countries. They are now looking for a Sales Director and oversee their business in Taiwan.
- Responsible for profitability related targets established by the business.
- Organizing high quality sales support infrastructure required in the execution of sales processes.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the sales strategy for the department.
- Provide leadership, coaching and direction to the team to deliver sales results and profitability on annual budget based on an identified customer account base.
- Achieve short and long term financial results of the sales department.
- Development of the capability of the sales team
- Develop and execute sales strategies in the marketplace and deliver expected top and bottom-line results for the segment in the allocated region.
- Plan, monitor and periodically report on execution of major sales activities conducted with regard to indirect and direct sales channel.
- Identify significant business opportunities, pinpoint existing and/or potential problem areas and assist field force where appropriate.
- 15+ years solid sales management experience in MNC FMCG industry
- Possess distributor management experience
- Solid people management experience - used to lead a sizeable field force team
- Possess good analytical skills and ability to use data to identify issues and opportunities
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Clear communication skills (written and verbal communication skills) and strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strategic with strong cross function / regional coordination experience
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Strong ownership of business strategy