Sales Director (Construction Machinery & Heavy Equipment)
Top tier Construction Machinery Manufacture brand that exports globally
With over 20 manufacturing bases, over 120 offices, 85k employees worldwide
About Our Client
Our client is a one of the largest construction machinery & heavy equipment manufacturer in the world, within 30 years - they have built over 20 manufacturing bases, and over 120 offices with 85,000 employees globally while exporting products to 150 countries and regions.
- Boost for Sales performance, New Business Development, customer satisfaction and provide great quality service to clients.
- Ensuring that the project portfolio is fit for purpose, maintains a good quality of income, is well positioned for growth. This will require recommendation where opportunities exist to carry out improvements, sales or acquisitions.
- Formulation and delivery of the annual Business Plan with year-on year profits. Setting, monitoring and controlling budgets. Closely monitoring of the cash flow position to meet current and future commitments.
- Driving and ensuring quality, product and people safety, sustainability, corporate governance & compliance.
- Keeping up to date with the market and latest technology and translate this into feasible solutions to the company for competitive advantage and continuing success.
The Successful Applicant
- Hold a degree in preferably in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Have a background or least 7-10 years experiences in Construction Machinery (Concrete Machinery, Mining Machinery), heavy equipment, preferably in both Sales and field.
- Good level of English.
- Possess demonstrable success of defining a growth strategy and tracked business development record.
- Be Sales driven, strategic, open-minded, fast-paced and positive for changes and innovation.
What's on Offer
- Direct reporting line to the Regional Head of APAC. Exciting career progression with competitive Sales incentives.