Sales Director (Construction Machinery & Heavy Equipment)
Top tier Consturction Machienry Manufacture brand that exports globally
With over 20 manufacturing bases, and over 120 offices, 85k employees worldwide
About Our Client
Our client is a one of the largest construction machinery & heavy equipment manufacturer in the world, within 30 years - they have built over 20 manufacturing bases, and over 120 offices with 85,000 employees globally while exporting products to 150 countries and regions.
The Sales Director/Sales Manager of Taiwan Branch will be responsible for:
- Boost for Sales performance, New Business Development, customer satisfaction and provide great quality service to clients.
- Ensuring that the project portfolio is fit for purpose, maintains a good quality of income, is well positioned for growth. This will require recommendation where opportunities exist to carry out improvements, sales or acquisitions.
- Formulation and delivery of the annual Business Plan with year-on year profits. Setting, monitoring and controlling budgets. Closely monitoring of the cash flow position to meet current and future commitments.
- Driving and ensuring quality, product and people safety, sustainability, corporate governance & compliance.
- Keeping up to date with the market and latest technology and translate this into feasible solutions to the company for competitive advantage and continuing success.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Sales Director/Sales Manager shall:
- Hold a degree in preferably in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Have a background or least 7-10 years experiences in Construction Machinery (Concrete Machinery, Mining Machinery), heavy equipment, preferably in both Sales and field.
- Good level of English.
- Possess demonstrable success of defining a growth strategy and tracked business development record.
- Be Sales driven, strategic, open-minded, fast-paced and positive for changes and innovation.
What's on Offer
Direct reporting line to the Regional Head of APAC. Exciting career progression with competitive Sales incentives.