- Join a global leader in commercial data and analytics as sales director.
- Lead big sales team and be potential GM successor.
About Our Client
Our Client helps companies around the world improve their business performance. The global leader in commercial data and analytics, we glean insight from data to enable our customers to connect with the prospects, suppliers, clients and partners that matter most. They owns the world's largest commercial database with over 300 million business records and global coverage of 30,000+ data sources from over 190 countries.
- Represent the company in a customer facing capacity for our Compliance, Sales & Marketing and all line of businesses
- Maximize company's presence in the market by cultivating the critical contacts to extend and initiate relationships and build market awareness
- Assess and develop 3rd party opportunities with new and identified "Sell-With" partners
- Introduce, educate and enable sales teams to generate sales, quality leads and interests in 3rd party "Sell-with" propositions
- Help to manage and build 'co-sell' pipeline with contracted 3rd parties
- Work with Post- Sales and manage complex solution sales by combining 3rd party product sets, innovation, integration and bespoke solutions to ensure smooth transition, delivery and customer satisfaction
- Operate at a strategic (C+) level to align solutions to strategic priorities of key customers, bring together multiple stakeholders and construct compelling presentations, proposals and ROIs
- Work collaboratively with BDDs, SMEs and RMs to create detailed account and vertical plans
- Manage and communicate progress against targets via accurate and timely reporting and forecasting via Salesforce
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of competitive solutions with area of expertise and develop relationships with relevant 3rd parties
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of sales experiences in corporate sales or consulting agency preferably with consultative selling experiences
- Solid experiences in strategic planning and develop revenue within target accounts and verticals
- Demonstrable track record in managing complex strategic sales and managing multiple senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects in an ever-changing environment
- A sound understanding of customer processes (marketing, compliance, credit and purchasing) and the relevant customer proposition within the specific area of expertise
- Excellent negotiation, strong presentation skills, strong interpersonal skills as well as good verbal and written communication skills in both written & spoken English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
potential GM succesor and competitve salary