Sales Customer Service (Semi packaging and testing)
+50 years' experience of reliable assembly and test manufacturing services
Global provider of innovative solutions to semiconductor and microelectronics
About Our Client
Our client is a global player with more than 50 plus years experience in providing high quality semiconductor packaging and test services to semiconductor and microelectronics companies. Our client's production facilities, development centers, sales and support offices can be found in Asia, Europe, and US.
- Build good relationship with customer.
- Respond to customer's logistics questions.
- Acquire customer's forecast and update timely in system.
- Monitor customer's wafer supply attainment rate.
- Coordinate NPI request with customer and internal and follow up.
- Attend regular conference call or meeting.
- Urgent lot status tracking.
The Successful Applicant
- College degree or above, better in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- More than 7 years OSATs working experience.
- Self-motivated teamwork, and good communication skills between internal/external functions.
- Fluent English.
What's on Offer
- Overseas training opportunities.
- Career path and promotion based on performance and competency.