- Leverage your experience service business in DUV, EUV, MPS and Applications.
- Join in Global leading semiconductor equipment company.
About Our Client
Our Client is at the leading edge of enabling the semiconductor industry - a key component of the digital economy. They invent and develop complex technology and machinery used to create transistors and computing chips. With long product cycles, it is essential that they has strategic insight from our Customers and the semiconductor ecosystem.
- To define and execute business strategy and project plan, to maintain and increase spare part and optics market share of Taiwan customers, for all platforms.
- To define company's spare part and optics business strategy for Taiwan customers, with Service Business Managers and Business Lines, down to each part category and part.
- To make sales collateral of company's spare part and optics strategy and commercial offers.
- To define and streamline spare part related process and ownership, including new part application, part change notification, part attribute and part pricing parity.
- To define and streamline spare part availability (supply chain) related metrics, dashboard and transparency.
- To drive the spare part cost management, including alternative solutions with Sourcing and Business Lines.
- Other projects assigned, as necessary, to address the increasing service business in DUV, EUV, MPS and Applications
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Engineering or related field;knowledge and experience in semiconductor industry;MBA is a plus.
- 8 year experience in customer support, service operations, supply chain and/or service business management, preferably in semiconductor equipment industry.
- Experience of spare part business management and/or sales, with proven results Personal skills.
- Able to lead cross-sector project team, to simplify business process from end to end.
- Able to quickly understand internal and external customer needs, influence without hierarchical power, to overcome obstacles in his / her cross-sector project to meet business results and timeline.
- Hands-on, attention to details, able to multi-task.
- Able to explain complex technical & operational details, in executive summary to cross-sector senior managers.
- Excellent presentation, communication skills in English, multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent Excel, Macro, Powerpoint skills.
- Self-driver, proactive initiatives for continuous improvement.
- A team player, willing to take extra step to cross process gap.
- With broader view, do the right thing for the company.
What's on Offer
Join in Global leading semiconductor equipment company and get competitive salary.