Sales Controller - Global Automotive Company
Great employment welfare
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company, one of the leading brands in automotive industry.
Responsible for correctness of statistics in internal systems (MARKIS/ Cosimo)
Reporting preparations of actual figures, forecast
Rebate agreement management in SAP
Sales performance reviews and monitoring
Customer master maintenance
-COST CONTROLLING AND REPORTING
Creation, adaptation of cost center structures in SAP CO
Internal cost center reporting to cost center responsible
Follow-up of cost by cost center and forecast cost
Preparation for monthly company report
Coordinate with accounting department month end closings
Prepare and integrate month end closing figures in FIRE (month end closing tool)
Contact for questions, problems with central headquarters / Business Unit APAC
Prepare Monthly Forecast and upload to Cosimo
Handle monthly actual reporting, relevant variance analysis (Act and FC)
-BUDGET AND FORECAST PREPARATION
Annual Budget and monthly FC preparation and prepare import data for upload purpose
Weekly estimate & trend forecast
The Successful Applicant
1. University degree (Bachelor or Master) with majors in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration.
2. At least 3 years of working experience in finance & accounting, controlling, or audit firm.
3. Experienced in monthly P&L reporting and sales/margin analysis
4. Good English proficiency.
4. Work experience in international company is a plus.
5. Familiar with automotive or retail marketing industry is preferred.
What's on Offer
- FP&A experience
- Friendly working environment