Sales Associate Manager (Chemical - Carbon Black)
Global carbon black industry leader
One of the biggest Chemical Manufacturer for carbon black
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest chemical material provider, makes frequent achievements in global markets with their customers. Being the key player in the industry value chain, they are now one of the global leader in carbon black capable of serving their customers with 8 carbon black production facilities in North America, China, and India.
- The relationship and business development will be focusing on expanding channels, driving sales, identifying opportunities, and growing market share and brand awareness.
- Define and implement the commercial policy in line with the company¡¦s strategy.
- Adjust and enforce to all of the clients, sales and pricing policy according to the cost of raw materials, in the due dates.
- Fulfil the targets in terms of volumes and profitability based on the brand¡¦s marketing concepts and on the understanding of the market.
- Propose adapted sales and marketing in order to achieve the targets in terms of turnover and profitability.
- Promote various business projects.
- Manage customer relationships and collect market trend intelligence.
- In charge of department staff management, education and training programs, performance management, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 to 7 years chemical-related sales experience in Asia with proven demonstrable track record.
- Degree in chemistry related, chemical engineering related, or material engineering related.
- Great in English and Mandarin.
- Personality traits: Energetic, credible, agile, self-motivated and a team player.
- Ok with traveling.
- Bring disciplined, innovative and creative approach and thoughts into business, also has commercial awareness and basic understanding of commercial math, including analysing numbers and making strategies' budget.
- Capable of easily switching between detail reviews and strategic thinking.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
What's on Offer
- Great performance bonus
- Labor, health, employee group, accident insurance
- Annual health check-up
- More detailed benefits can be discussed!