Sales and Marketing Manager
The company is one of the largest multinational biotech company globally.
Innovative and always developing and values it's staffs simultaneously.
About Our Client
Located in Europe, the company is one of the largest biotech company in the world, focusing on R&D; while specializing in cancer treatment. It owns affiliates focusing on biotechnology located in the United States and Asia. With a well performing R&D department, it has a growth in revenue for more than 30 consecutive years.
- Leading sales and marketing team and act as liaison of leadership team and members.
- Develop a local market strategy with consistency with the company's global brand strategy.
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints.
- Cooperate cross functional with product and branding team to maximize performance.
- Execute the strategies, achieve the goals, scale impact and enable a strong performance.
- Analysis of consumer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years and above of leadership experience
- Strong tarck record in building from the scratch
- Experience in leading sales team
- Familiar to pharmaceutical industry and market is a must.
- Familiar to pharmaceutical or biotech industry is a plus
- Fluent in English presentation
- Analytic and strategic thinker
What's on Offer
- Strong career progression and exposure
- Performance based culture with rewarding incentive