- Working in the leading foundry manufacturing company.
- Leverage optoelectronic knowledge to make go-to-market strategy and grow busines
About Our Client
Our client is the first pure-play 6-inch GaAs foundry in the world. In recognition of the growing demand, three advanced GaAs wafer fabs were established to manufacture cost-effective, high speed, and high quality GaAs MMIC's (monolithic microwave ICs) and RFIC's (radio frequency ICs). They provides dedicated foundry services to design houses and integrated device manufacturers. Using state of the art GaAs technology, they supplies HBT and pHEMT MMIC fabrication services to worldwide IC corporations. With MMIC technique as basis, they also provides optoelectronic device fabrication services for optical communication and 3D sensing applications.
- Maintaining a prioritized list of targeted markets and partner organizations.
- Analyzing product trends and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products for assigned market.
- Identifying key or strategic partners and setting short- and long-term business strategies.
- Investigation, research, analysis, and forecast of the optoelectronic transmission and sensing market.
- Business development, strategic planning and financial analysis.
- Provide market guidance to the Engineering team to develop right-fit products in a timely manner that address evolving customer expectations & market needs.
- Generate crisp customer communication materials on our products & solutions for our Sales teams.
- Develop clear go-to-market strategies to ensure continuous revenue growth and market diversification.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing teams worldwide and provide clear guidance on our product positioning & pricing strategies
The Successful Applicant
- Prefer Electrical and electronic engineering, chemical engineering, materials engineering, optoelectronics related master's degree.
- Have more than 5 years of marketing experience in the semiconductor or electronic technology industry.
- Relevant work experience in the optoelectronic industry is preferred
- Good English speaking and writing skill.
- Proven check of participating in domestic and international optoelectronic related exhibition activities.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and childcare allowance