Sales and Marketing Head-Financial Service
Lead a team with 20 members
Directo report to Taiwan GM
About Our Client
My client is a financial services group offers leasing, lending, rentals, life insurance, real estate financing and development, venture capital, investment and retail banking, commodities funds.
- Develop new product lines and conduct penetration to new market to enhance Company's brand awareness in the industry, make recommendations to Management to enhance business growth.
- Formulate and implement marketing strategies and plan to maximize rate of return and high degree of diversification to minimize risk level.
- Evaluate the business opportunities and customer potential, formulate the promotion strategies, turn the prospects into solutions to meet the business objectives, and monitor the portfolio management.
- Participate with the Credit Committee members, evaluate the loan applications, recommends or rejects complex or sizable loans which may expose to credit risk or discrepant with the Company policies or regulatory requirements.
- Keep abreast with the market, keep track on competitors' strategy and provide strategic adjustment to the marketing plan and strategies.
- Position and set the pricing strategies to meet business targets.
- Review the Marketing policies and procedures, conduct enhancement to optimize efficiency.
- Scrutinize the analysis on customers' business and financial status to ensure the deal propositions are commercially attractive to the Company.
- Manage the departmental marketing activities, structure, measure and control sales performance and productivity, evaluate individual, team and department business performance in line with the Company's business targets and policies, leverage the strength of team members, maximize their capability and productivity to excel the business targets.
- Monitor subordinates' performance, coach and develop the subordinates to ensure the staff have adequate training in executing the marketing activities to excel the business objectives, give ethical training to ensure the subordinates adhere to the ethical standards and in compliance with Company policies and regulatory requirements.
- Review the subordinates' reimbursement applications, and approve/reject the applications in strict compliance with Company policies and designated authority.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum: 15 years sales/marketing experience in the finance field with solid exposure in corporate finance and lease business, and over 5 years senior managerial experience
- Preferred: Strong network with corporate finance / other commercial loans
- Strong knowledge in the industry & financial statement interpretation and credit analysis
- Good organizational and time management
What's on Offer
Opportunity to do digital transformation in traditional financial service company.