Sales Account Manager (Advanced semiconductor packaging)
Provide solutions by leveraging your knowhow in Advanced semiconductor packaging
Use innovative technologies and your exclusive expertise to optimize this market
Our Client is a flexible platforms for surface mount, through-hole, advanced semiconductor packaging, light mechanical, and final assembly processes. This best-in-class equipment set is complemented by state of the art software and operational services to help customers monitor and manage operational activities, improve efficiency and lower overall costs of manufacturing. They provides exclusive manufacturing process expertise through its world-renowned Advanced Process Lab, and delivers lasting value and support throughout all phases of the ownership experience through a global service infrastructure.
- Key account management of existing accounts within the assigned territory. Primary target market in Semiconductor Advanced Packaging.
- Diagnoses customer needs today and future roadmap and works with Product Marketing and Application Team to develop solutions that demonstrate company's capability to meet those needs.
- Prepares customer proposals, quotes, presentations, RFQ's and reports.
- Obtains Product Marketing and Engineering team's technical support to meet special customer requirements via RFQ process.
- Drive cross site key account penetration. Clear understanding of large account decision making process, sales process, and buying process.
- Organized a concerted effort with other Universal sales regions to drive multi sites decision and influencers to win in a very competitive market.
- Ability to map solutions to customer mapping in region and clear strategy to execute against plan.
- Ability to differentiate competitive advantage and capitalize and neutralize short comings to increase winning rate.
- Deliver and exceed assigned booking forecast and sales forecast. Identify business risk, and ability to create plan and execute to minimize and reduce the risk to achieve quarterly and yearly booking and sales forecast.
- Monitors customer satisfaction levels and resolves issues through use of the corporate Total Quality Program.
- Gather and report industry, market and competitive data to the Product Marketing team.
- Supports and organize together with Product Marketing for activities such as trade shows, private shows, demo, and seminars.
- Guide,train, and monitor regional channel partners to drive Surface Mount, Insertion Mount and Automation go to market plan and achieve monthly prospecting and pipeline goal.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial with 5-7 years of working experiences.
- At least 1-3 years solid sales experience in semiconductor/electronics capital equipment sales.
- Good understanding of capital equipment sales process from leads prospecting to order booking.
- Strong knowledge of semiconductor packaging technology, electronics assembly and automation.
- Fundamental understanding of pick and place, die attach, flip chip, surface mount or insertion mount technology.
- Ability to travel 50% in region.
- Excellent communicator and listener and ability to handle multi culture business and ethics background effectively.
- Strong leadership and ability to influence multi function support discipline in driving global/regional efforts in large account penetration.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
This position reports directly to General Manager which can learn more knowledge in leadership.